Friday, September 14, 2007

The Movie of Choice

This summer I partook of the "fruits of the devil" ( when you read that you must read it like Mike Myers) I went and throughly enjoyed Judd Apatow's "Superbad" and I will tell you that about halfway through the movie I was literally tired of laughing. I seriously wished there was a dumb part of that movie, just so I could have a breather at some point, with this review I will put a disclaimer on this movie, that it was by far the raunchiest, dirtiest, and filthiest movie I have ever seen in my life. For those who know me well enough you know that I have a mouth that would make a sailor cringe and the mind to go with it, but in watching this movie it was like my mind being played out on the big screen and I say that with a bit of hesitation, because I could not even give my dirty mind the credit of some of the things that were thought up in this movie. A side note though, I read that the script and concept for this movie is over 10 years old, that Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen updated it. Even by today's standards this movie is pushing the limit, I can't imagine this being released 10 years ago, but then again wasn't there a person named "Boner" on growing pains or something.

Either way if you have the guts and the sick and twisted humor I suggest you check it out. If not do check out, "Be kind, Rewind" that looks awesome.

1 comment:

ibid said...

saw it. laughed. felt dirty.

McLovin forever.