Friday, September 21, 2007

Question



I know this one strays from the time tested model of posting cool stuff found on the interweb, but I am just curious to what people think.

I pose to you a question, one that I have been thinking a little about lately. What makes you an adult, do you consider yourself to be an adult?

I don't for one second think that I am a "grown up" I have the ability to do basically anything (except rent a car). Society has given me the "right" to engage in anything I want to, whether that be to destroy or to build up. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am allowed to make every decision in my life from this point on, but do i? Is that what makes someone mature, is the ability to make decisions make you an adult? I'm not sure, just kind of wondering.

Just to keep my reputation here is a sweet picture.
Photo by Red de Leon.

No comments: