Saturday, June 16, 2007

I just stumbled on this like right now

click the link for a pretty sweet song, I saw this guy was winning the vote for Best band at immergutrocken, don't ask me how I come along this information, just listen to the song I think you might like it.

The Artist name is "Friska Vilijor"

Also the "shout out louds" from the same festival have a site with a pretty sweet song called "tonight I have to leave it" I suggest a listen also.

http://www.shoutoutlouds.com/
it plays in the mini player on the website, I had to click the play button for it to work, which I like better than the music that just starts blaring out of a site that damages my mood for the entire day.

1 comment:

Dylan Todd said...

Finally someone else who has heard of the Shout Out Louds. Their last album, howl Howl Gaff Gaff is a little indie masterpiece. Go download it. Right now, if only for "100 Degrees." Oh how I love that song. Or the handclaps on "Hurry Up Let's Go." That's pretty sweet, too.