Monday, June 25, 2007

The Legend of Bagger Vance


I finished the book it was fantastic, much better than the movie in my opinion. Although I did not understand all of the golf terminology in the book, but that stuff wasn't too important, the story makes me wish it was a true story, I mean it has elements of truth like Bobby Jones and Walter Hagen playing that day, the Junah character is fictional, but the whole time I was reading the book I was wishing he wasn't. I won't go into all the messages that are found in the book, but it was really amazing, I walked away from this book floored, it blew me away, I absolutely loved it, I would recommend it to anyone, there are a lot of ideas in this book that are extremely close to the Mormon religion, which makes it cooler, it was however written by the lizard men under Salt Lake City, but don't let that stop you from reading it.

3 comments:

Mike Laughead said...

So that's how the Lizard men got their funding for the underground tunnels. I knew that Hollywood was bad, but giving money to some crazy Lizards...that's evil.

Grifter said...

Don't you remember the mini-series "V??? or "Land of the Lost"?

Those scaley freaks have been milking those royalty teats for years.

ibid said...

"Enemy Mine"...that show scared the poop out of me. Good thing it was polarized by Dennis' stellar smile.